Once again I've gotten behind on my blogging, so I'll just post some pictures until I catch up! Here is a start to our summer in a nutshell!
4th of July Weekend with the Fam!
Playing with her buddy, Nole
Big smiles!
Snuggling with her stuffed animals
Getting into trouble already ;-)
Baby Bishop comes for a visit in July
Jenny/Jayda & Heather/Bishop
1st plane ride to Philly! She slept a lot thank goodness! The reason for our trip was because we unfortunately lost Joe's Grandmother, Babchi, on July 3rd, 2009. We loved her very much and will always cherish the memories we have with her.
Jayda & cousin Nicholas
As you can see Jayda LOVED the ice cream!
With Joe's cousin, Kristina and Sofia
Sofia being silly!
With their granddaughters
With Aunt Maria after the luncheon
Visiting with Aunt Rosemarie in NJ (the Palumbo side)
Visiting with Aunt Terry and Uncle Randy in NJ (also the Palumbo side)

No comments:
Post a Comment