YAY! I love your blog. It looks great! I'm updating mine tonight, so check it out. And, I will add you to my friends list :) LOVE the bikin from Aunt Stacey . . . Jayda is just too cute. I can't believe it's been 6 months and we haven't seen her. We must get down there soon! Maybe while I'm off work??? Love ya!
As most of you know, The Palumbo family has recently expanded! It's no longer just me, Joe & Nole! Jayda Helen arrived on October 28th, 2008. It was the 2nd happiest day of our lives (after our wedding day!).
I thought it was finally time to start a blog to try and keep friends and family up to date on our crazy lives! Enjoy!!
I'm glad the bikini from Aunt Stacey is getting so much usage :-)
ReplyDeleteYAY! I love your blog. It looks great! I'm updating mine tonight, so check it out. And, I will add you to my friends list :) LOVE the bikin from Aunt Stacey . . . Jayda is just too cute. I can't believe it's been 6 months and we haven't seen her. We must get down there soon! Maybe while I'm off work??? Love ya!
ReplyDelete