Jayda - 6 months, Jenny 3 months! CRAZY how much we look alike!
This was my 1st official Mother's Day & I have to say it was absolutely perfect! I have always loved & appreciated my own Mom & Mother-in-law on this special day but being one myself is indescribable. I never thought it was humanly possible to love someone as much as I love my little girl. No one ever tells you this before you have a child; Joe & are are simply blown away by this. Seeing her smile when I walk into the room warms my heart, her precious hugs & what I think are kisses bring a smile to my face & watching her sleep so peacefully brings tears to my eyes. I really cherish each & every day with her as she grows and changes rapidly before my eyes. It's amazing how quickly that happens!
As for the weekend itself, we headed up to Jacksonville to spend the weekend with my family and to attend the annual Players golf tournament. Friday Mom and I went shopping with one of her best friends, Suzie Eckert, from Pensacola while the guys golfed. We had so much fun with just the girls & of course ended up spoiling Jayda as usual ;-) Saturday started with breakfast & mimosas, then we were off to the golf tournament at Sawgrass! It was a really hot day, so thank goodness Dad had great tickets for us in a challet where it was air conditioned! Free food & cocktails - wahoo! Jayda came along for the adventure & she was SUCH a trooper. She was a really happy girl taking it all in & didn't cry once! We were all amazed. She should've been exhausted, but even stayed up late to enjoy Grandm a & Grandpa's after party. She hates to miss out on anything - especially a party! I wonder who she gets that from!? We had a blast getting to hang out with my brother ("Tito") & his wife, Adriana ("Titi A"), Adriana's parents & more friends that we don't get to see often.

No comments:
Post a Comment