Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life has been crazy!

As you can see it's been a while since I've blogged! The title of this post says it all! Where does the time go? How do all you mom's keep up with everything??!! I feel like the days pass me by & I haven't gotten half of the things done that I needed to! I'm not trying to be superwoman or anything, but OMG! By the time I get home from work, there's cooking (usually Joe these days :-), cleaning & sometimes more work to do. Of course there are also my favorite things of all to do: play with my precious baby girl, feed her, bath her & rock her to sleep. Watching her sleep in my arms is the best - she's so peaceful...

Ok, so I went off on a tangent (what else is new?!) but it's usually pretty late by the time I get to do something for myself - if I can even keep my eyes open! Notice the time of my posts :-) Anyway, all I'm trying to say is that keeping up with life on a day to day basis is hard enough as a married working woman, then you add a baby to the mix & it's a whole different story. I love her more than life itself, don't take this the wrong way - I just feel like I'm letting everything else slip. I'm trying so hard to be the best Mommy that I don't think I'm being a very good wife to Joey anymore :-( The house isn't clean, I rarely cook...How do you find a good balance between the two? I'll let you know if I can figure it out! I will say that I thank the Lord every day for my amazing husband...I would NOT be able to survive without him! He keeps me sane, helps out tremendously around the house & is the best Daddy in the world to Jayda. I love you, Joey!

Ok, so now I'll get off my soapbox & try to update you as briefly as I can on all the fun things we've been up to! If you all know me well, we Semkos can't tell a short story to save our lives, but I'll do my best...here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment