Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jayda in Action

I'm trying out my Mother's Day gift on our blog - my Vado videocamera! I love how small it is & it's so easy to use!

This is a little clip of Jayda almost 9 months old (I know, I can't believe it!) crawling all over the place. She's been crawling since 6 1/2 months but at the rate she's going, it won't be long before she walks! As you can see, Jayda crawls very fast now & also likes getting up on her knees & pulls up on EVERYTHING! In the video she is very talkative; babbling her own little language :-) For some reason she LOVES the trash can - yuck - so we tried to get her away from that! She also just learned over July 4th weekend (thanks to Grandpa!) how to clap her hands & put her arms up in the air when you say "How big is Jayda?" We were able to catch the second on video. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! That wasn't babbling, that was "I love Aunt Stacey" she was saying! :-) I was hoping to see video of her little tooth coming in!

    ReplyDelete